For the purpose of this Policy, “Application” refers to the Company’s mobile application and “Website” refers to the Company’s website [insert web address].
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Shadhin” refer to the Company.
The term “Personal Information” in this Policy, means any information related to an identifiable individual/business that is provided to us at the time of registration or while obtaining our Services. Personal Information can be categorized as follows:
- Identity Data (for example, user’s name, contact number, billing and shipping address, e-mail address, etc); and
- Economic and transactions (for example, card details, payment information, banking information, credit information, Tax documents, financial transaction history, etc).
We will keep the information untampered and as it is, as provided to us by you. If you request access to the information you provided, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of those information as allowed by law, and provide you access to those information.
“Non-Personal Information” includes information that your phone sends to us each time our Application is accessed which includes your phone’s Internet Protocol address, phone model, our service related pages you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For the purpose of providing our Services or communicating with you effectively, we will require you to provide among others the following types of information:
- Personal Information: We use Personal Information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Application, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support. Your personal information shall also be shared with the other members of this Application. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, you hereby grant an unequivocal and absolute consent to share your personal information (but not your Sensitive Personal Data / Information) with third parties. Shadhin is not required to seek your consent once again in respect of sharing your personal information with third parties. We would further share your personal information with marketing agencies and other businesses if we in our sole discretion understand that your information may be used to market the Application or a product or service. We may also make public, your personal information in relation to any testimonials and feedback that you may provide us with and you hereby grant us the right to make such testimonials and feedback public on any public platform that we may chose. The term Personal Information shall include your name, address, e-mail id and mobile phone number, your images and photos, if any, but it shall not include any data in relation to your financial status, income statements, earnings, source of earnings, personal identification numbers, passwords, code numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, expiry dates relationship numbers, Card Verification Value (CVV) numbers, encryptions, cookies and other such electronic details.”
- Non-Personal Information: We use Non-Personal Information to track the use of the Application and Shadhin Services and for other internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving Services and the Application.
- Communications with Shadhin:If you communicate with us regarding the Shadhin Application or Website or its connected services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
- Analytic and Reporting Technologies:Like the operators of most websites and mobile application, we use analytic and reporting technologies to record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software, operating system types, clickstream patterns, and the dates and times that the Application or Website and Services are accessed. We also contract with several online partners to help manage, monitor and optimize our Application or Website and Services and to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, communications and how visitors use the Application or Website. To achieve this, we might implement cookies and web beacons as described below.
Shadhin will never sell or trade to any third-party organization, where Shadhin does not have any stake, any personal information that you provide on our Application at the time of registration or while obtaining our services.
We also collect Non-Personal Information whenever our Services are used or our Application is being accessed, alongside the Personal Information provided to us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on the Services provided by Shadhin. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from cookies and web beacons
Apart from using cookies the Application and website also uses web beacons which is an often-transparent graphic image often-transparent, usually no larger than a 1×1 pixel that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Application, website or receiving emails from Shadhin.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
Depending on how you interact on our Platform, we will process your Personal and Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as user of our Application (for example, identifying you as a user, granting you access to various Services and functionalities, etc);
- For the development, performance, improvement and execution of our Services;
- For credit score analysis;
- To meet request or applications made by you through our Customer Support or other channels;
- For marketing purposes.
We do not sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information with outside parties to respond to legal requirements, court orders, abide by request from government authorities, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. We will also continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
If you register as an investee, we will use information about you to facilitate your funding request. If you register as an investor, we will use information about you to facilitate investing. For example, we may use such information to create your in or investor profile and account, process your funding application or transaction, and enable payments and fund transfers with financial institutions. Certain personal information must be supplied during the investor and/or investee registration processes in order to meet our legal obligations, verify your identity, determine eligibility for credit, protect against fraud and complete your transaction.
We may engage third party companies or individuals in order to facilitate our services, provide services on our behalf, assist us in analyzing our service and improving the same. In this regard they can access your Personal Information but are bound by Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Further, we may also engage third party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on the Application or website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Application or website, and your interaction with our Services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a web beacon (stated above), which is industry standard technology used by most major websites.
We may share the personal information of a user with Credit Rating Agencies, Bangladesh Bank and/or any government authority in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request or as per any legal guidelines or direction in this regard.
We may use third party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on the Shadhin Application or website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Shadhin Application or website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a web beacon, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process, court order or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We will further share your Personal Information where we have consent from you to share the same. In the event we undergo a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal information may be among the assets transferred.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
Shadhin is committed to preventing unauthorized data access, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring the appropriate use of information. We make every effort to put in place appropriate safeguards to secure the information we collect online. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Links to Other Websites
Access to Personal Information
The information provided to us from your end can be accessed at any time and if you want to remove such information or delete your Shadhin user account we may remove the information from the public domain but will keep the information in our personal records for future references for our business and safety purpose.
Further, any amendments to personal information must be amended by emailing Shadhin team in 3 business days at email@example.com. However, please note any alternation of information requested by you will be subject to approval from Shadhin. Further, Shadhin will retain any history of amendments made to any information.
However it should be noted that the said personal information cannot be removed if a Service provided by Shadin is pending. Moreover Shadin may retain the said Personal Information to be used in an event it is required by a competition regulatory or law enforcing authority or a competent court of law.
CHANGE OF POLICY
If you have any questions regarding our website or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org